Saturday 30 September 2017

Kildalton

I forgot to share my Kildalton cardigan! The pattern is by Kate Davies and I cast it on early in the year. It was a very impulsive cast on and contributed to making me very backed up with projects (I hate having too many projects on the needles), actually, I blame Inspired by Isaly! Not that it was all that bad, I got a lovely cardigan out of it, and a blanket... I love Kate's patterns.




The cables were tricky, I never really get along with cables, my brain doesn't seem to like them! I made so many mistakes and towards the end this was a real slog to work on. I found the cables quite hard on my wrist too. It's safe to say that I've been put off knitting cabled garments for a good number of years!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Featured post

The 30 day knitting challenge in one post because I am lazy

Questions and idea from the hero complex via Helenknitsuk 's blog (a Ravelry contact who knits amazing blankets). What was your firs...